Blog of a bonsai amateur and tree lover

...om mina bonsaier och andra träd

måndag 22 augusti 2016

Last post



As you can see, not much updating here. I have found a "bonsai album" where I can put my pictures and write down notes on my trees. So that is what I have done this summer.


So now I save my notes in this album, and will probably not post anything more in this blog. Blogging was interesting, but mostly in the beginning!


Och alla svenskspråkiga som då och då skickar mig bonsaifrågor på epost, ni kan i stället söka upp Svenska bonsaisällskapet på facebook och ställa frågor där - ni kommer att få massor av svar, och snabbt!


Anna

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Anna,
    That's sad news. Your posts were not very frequent, but they used to be interesting (at least for someone like me, from Southern Europe).
    Please, don't abandone this blog!
    Regards from Spain

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Anna, that is really sad news. I am from Scandinavia myself, your blog has been important to me. I have not commented too often, but I have read everything. But, if it is not fun, then its not. Have a break, and maybe you will find the fun in it again.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej Anna! Jag sysslar med bonsai, är från Finland och har läst din blogg några år. Nordiska kunnighet är sällsynt.

    Du är väldigt viktig för oss alla i Norden.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Happy New Year 2017 to you and your trees!
    Rasto

    SvaraRadera