Blog of a bonsai amateur and tree lover

...om mina bonsaier och andra träd

söndag 7 juni 2015

The meaning of new pictures of same tree

 Today
 2010

 There is one reason to take pictures. To see if the bonsai changes for the better (or worse) year by year...

 I always blame the short growing season that the trees don't change very much from year to year, but of course I am aware it's not the only reason. I should really give them more attention and time and hard work. When I showed today's picture of the yew above to my son (who is not even a bonsaiist) he said "shouldn't the trunk and the start of the tree be more visible?") I must admit he is right, and maybe I will go out and do something about it. Hopefully some time this summer.


 Today

 2010



 Today
2010

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar